Box offices: Aristotelous Square & Pier
Opening hours: Daily 10:00-24:00
Web sales: www.filmfestival.gr/ticketing
Ticket price: €4
- Entry to screenings is permitted only with a valid ticket. CineΚάρταF and accreditation card holders are required to issue a zero value ticket.
- A seat is reserved for each ticket holder, until 5 minutes before the screening.
- 5 minutes before the screening tickets are issued provided seats are available.
- Seats are not numbered.
- Entrance to the theatre is not permitted once the screening has started.
- The theatre must be vacated at the end of each screening.
- Tickets can be returned up to 3 hours before each screening to the Olympion Box Office.
€4 tickets are available for all public festival screenings.
Accreditation Cards – Invitations
- Accreditation card and invitation holders have free access to TDF screenings. A zero value ticket must be issued in order to reserve a seat. The ticket must be presented along with the accreditation card or invitation at the entrance.
- One ticket can be issued per invitation for screenings of the same day. The ticket cannot be returned or exchanged.
University students, the unemployed, and persons over the age of 65 are entitled to free entrance – provided there are seats available – to all screenings starting before 15:00. A zero value ticket must be issued in order to reserve a seat. A valid student pass / unemployed card / ID must be presented.